In compliance with the Brown Act, all City Council meetings are open to the public. Except for emergency meetings, agendas are available 72 hours prior to the scheduled meeting date. Committee meetings are also open to the public.
City Council Meetings are typically held on the second and fourth Wednesday of the months January through October. In November and December, City Council meetings are held on the second Wednesday.
**Please note the July 10, 2019, meeting is cancelled per Council action.**
Adjourned or special meetings may be scheduled in addition to regular meetings.
Meetings commence at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall. For answers to questions about scheduled City Council meetings, please call the City Clerk’s Office:
City of Santee
10601 Magnolia Avenue
Santee, CA 92071
(619) 258-4100, Ext. 114
Below is a brief overview of the City's advisory bodies - Boards, Commissions and Committees.
Community Oriented Policing Committee
- Meets on the second Monday of each month at 2:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers conference room at City Hall.
- For more information, contact the Community Services Department, 258-4100 Ext. 222
Manufactured Home Fair Practices Commission
- Meets on the third Thursday of March and September.
- For more information, contact the Development Services Department, 258-4100, Ext. 221.
Santee Park And Recreation Committee (SPARC)
- Meets on the first Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Building 7 at City Hall.
- For more information, contact the Community Services Department, 258-4100, Ext. 222