Thirsty for knowledge? The first step to action is awareness! Learn more about the value of water and the environment through these educational resources, perfect for at home or in the classroom:
Follow us on Facebook for updates on upcoming events and weekly tips on how to conserve water!
Visit these other local groups/organizations for additional resources:
- San Diego River Park Foundation: Encourages stewardship of the San Diego River as an ecological, cultural, and recreational resource.
- I Love a Clean San Diego: Offers a variety of free presentations and ideas for in the classroom.
- San Diego County Office of Education: Connects students through four school-site outreach program that serve as an on-campus field trip.
- SWELL Curriculum: Teaches children about the importance of the region's recreational waterways.
- The San Diego County Water Authority: Provides FREE educational programs and materials for grades K - 12 to educators and free workshops for teachers.
- San Diego Children in Nature: Seeks to connect all children, their families, and communities to nature.
- The Ocean Discovery Institute: Uses science exploration to engage young people through education, scientific research, and environmental stewardship.